vWinList version 0.0.2 – Enhance your windows experience.
Copyright (c) 2012 – 2014 VMSoft Ltd.
vWinList is utility which enhances your window management experience providing following capabilities:
- Ability to close all opened windows using configurable global hot key combination.
- Applications list showing currently running applications using configurable hot key combination ( you can switch between opened applications and close them ).
- Ability to start any application from the applications list.
- Configurable tray icon with context menu displaying currently running applications ( you can switch between opened applications ).
* Version 0.0.1 – First release.
* Version 0.0.2 – Bug fix release.
- More thread safe way for enumerating windows. Now not responding applications will not hang vWinList.
- Fixed bug when using Windows ‘Classic theme’ where an unnamed and un iconned window will appear in application list and application menu.
- Fixed bug where ‘About’ dialog will not be displayed due to the missing manifest in release build.
- Removed hot tracking from the application list.
- vWinList now ships with windows installer package.
vWinList works with Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 both 32-bit and 64-bit version.
This utility is released as freeware. You are allowed to freely distribute this utility via floppy disk, CD-ROM, Internet, or in any other way, as long as you don’t charge anything for this. If you distribute this utility, you must include all files in the distribution package, without any modification !
The software is provided “AS IS” without any warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason.
If you have any problem, suggestion, comment, or you found a bug in this utility, you can send a email to email@example.com or post a comment here.