GSM Signal Monitor 1.5 is out now!
This version features new app visual style, additional logging options, bug fixes and Android 5.x and up support.
Version 1.5 Change Log
* New app visual style
* Compatibility with Android 5.x and up
* Fixed bug when clicking over the app notification in the notification area
* GSM Signal monitor will now log (optional) information when the phone is entering roaming state and changes in your mobile data connectivity.
* Fixed bug when no notifications will be made on some devices
* New Google play services version
We worked hard to deliver you the best ‘Alien Swarm’ release to date. Featuring Facebook and Google+ share integration, so you can share your experience with friends and family. Sound and performance improvements, few bug fixes and more. Check it out!
Version 1.4.1 Change Log:
* Facebook and Google+ share improvements.
* Fixed visual bug when the game is running on tablets with Android 2.3.x
* Fixed crash when running on devices with Android 2.3.x
* Removed the ‘-1’ sign when hitting an enemy with a health bar.
* Sound improvements
* Small apk size reduction
* Reduced start up time
Alien Swarm version 1.3 is here. This release focus is on improving performance, fixing visual glitches and bugs. The idea behind it is to provide stable base for the upcoming major update of the game.
Version 1.3 Change log:
* The game feels and look the same on all devices.
* Fixed bug affecting 9.7″ tablets.
* Fixed crash happening when the aliens performs a group attack.
* ‘New life’ and ‘New high score’ notifications are more discrete.
* Game sound is more consistent.
* ‘New life’ indicator uses a space ship as an icon instead of a heart.
* The game now pauses when the notification drawer is pulled down.
* The game now pauses when a call is received.
* Updated ‘Google Play Services’ to version 9.2.1
A couple of days after releasing on Google Play, the update will be available on other app stores where VMSoft is present.
You may not know, but we started our company 3 yeas ago (back in 2013) as a hobby. Me and my girlfriend were enthusiastic about Android. I was developing the apps and she was testing them. Our first app was ‘Darts Calculator‘. It was ugly looking app (that changed recently) but with a lot of functionality.
So in 2016 we will bring you Tic Tac Toe 4.0 with Android TV support, Happy Blocks (the game we are working on) will be released on Google Play, major update awaits Alien Swarm, also our frozen project Pipe Dream will hit Google Play. Numbers Puzzle will finally get it’s update.
We are also planning to port some of our apps to Windows Phone and Windows 10 and releasing Fuel/Oil calculator as web app. Some home grown tools which help us in our development process such as Android Image Re-sizer will be available for other developers for free. Also it’s time for our web site to get a new look.
In 2016 we will try to be more engaged with our users, fixing bugs and answering questions faster. Our Google+ and Facebook communities will be more frequently updated.
Thank you, for using our apps, games and tools. Have a great year!
Eclipse on GNU/Linux has an annoying bug with hotkeys for users with multiply keyboard layouts. For example when the user is working with the English keyboard layout, hotkeys such as “Ctrl-C”, “Ctrl-V” will work as expected, but when switched to different layout (ex: Bulgarian) the keys will no longer work.
After a bit of searching I found a fix for this inconvenience at GitHub. Thank you “amozzhuhin“!