We are happy to announce that Bulls and Cows / Guess a Number got an update. We have moved the ‘Give up’ button in to the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag), fixed some bugs and UI glitches.
What’s new in v2.2.1
* The ‘Give Up’ button is moved at the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag).
* You will be asked if you really want to give up.
* Various small improvements and bug fixes.
We worked hard to deliver you the best ‘Alien Swarm’ release to date. Featuring Facebook and Google+ share integration, so you can share your experience with friends and family. Sound and performance improvements, few bug fixes and more. Check it out!
Version 1.4.1 Change Log:
* Facebook and Google+ share improvements.
* Fixed visual bug when the game is running on tablets with Android 2.3.x
* Fixed crash when running on devices with Android 2.3.x
* Removed the ‘-1’ sign when hitting an enemy with a health bar.
* Sound improvements
* Small apk size reduction
* Reduced start up time
Happy Fruits is a simple match-3 puzzle game similar to Jewels / Bejeweled type of games.
Your goal is to swap adjacent fruits to create combinations of 3 or more fruits of the same color and type, horizontally or vertically.
When you match 4 or more fruits, horizontally or vertically the whole game field row or column is removed.
After removing fruits new fruits drop down on the game field. Quite often the falling fruits create new valid combinations causing a chain reaction (or cascade).
* 3 game modes: Normal, Timed and Endless
* Infinite number of levels
* Saved games. Store your progress and resume playing later on.
* Android TV support
* Game pad support
* “Optimized for your device” graphics
* In game stats
* In game help
Alien Swarm version 1.3 is here. This release focus is on improving performance, fixing visual glitches and bugs. The idea behind it is to provide stable base for the upcoming major update of the game.
Version 1.3 Change log:
* The game feels and look the same on all devices.
* Fixed bug affecting 9.7″ tablets.
* Fixed crash happening when the aliens performs a group attack.
* ‘New life’ and ‘New high score’ notifications are more discrete.
* Game sound is more consistent.
* ‘New life’ indicator uses a space ship as an icon instead of a heart.
* The game now pauses when the notification drawer is pulled down.
* The game now pauses when a call is received.
* Updated ‘Google Play Services’ to version 9.2.1
A couple of days after releasing on Google Play, the update will be available on other app stores where VMSoft is present.
As a continuation to our ‘Happy’ series, we are working on a game called ‘Happy Fruits’. It will be match 3 like game with 4 game modes: ‘Timed‘, ‘Endless‘, ‘Quick‘ and ‘Classic‘ also featuring various achievements, leaderboards and beautiful game play.
Meanwhile you can check out our first ‘Happy’ series game: Happy Blocks.
Version 2.0 is here. We got online multiplayer and achievements, improved game statistics and more. Check it out.
Version 2.0 change log:
* Online game play. Challenge your friends or a random person across the world.
* New game statistics.
* Interface improvements
* Sound when winning a game.
* Improved support for small devices.
* Improved Android 3.x support
* Improved Android 2.x support
* New theme: ‘Orange’
* Improved Polish translation
For additional details about the game, review TicTacToe product page. Also don’t forget to check out the game FAQ.
What’s new: * Ability to select who will play first, ‘X’ or ‘O’ * Ability to move the app on the SD card * AdMob API update * New winner messages when playing against AI * Fixed settings background on Android 2.x devices * Fixed spelling errors in Russian translation