Our numbers guessing game got an update. Bulls & Cows version 2.1 is here with some enhancements and improvements such as:
* When you mark a digit as excluded in the draft, the corresponding digit will be disabled on the keyboard.
* When the hint button is used, the hinted digits will stay on their corresponding cells after each guess, unless you delete them using the “X” button.
* Support for large aspect ratios (LG G6, Samsung Galaxy S8)
* For devices with Android 7.0 and up, we support multi window mode.
* End game music is now disabled by default.
* Button vibration is now disabled by default.
Happy new year from VMSoft team!
You may not know, but we started our company 3 yeas ago (back in 2013) as a hobby. Me and my girlfriend were enthusiastic about Android. I was developing the apps and she was testing them. Our first app was ‘Darts Calculator‘. It was ugly looking app (that changed recently) but with a lot of functionality.
So in 2016 we will bring you Tic Tac Toe 4.0 with Android TV support, Happy Blocks (the game we are working on) will be released on Google Play, major update awaits Alien Swarm, also our frozen project Pipe Dream will hit Google Play. Numbers Puzzle will finally get it’s update.
We are also planning to port some of our apps to Windows Phone and Windows 10 and releasing Fuel/Oil calculator as web app. Some home grown tools which help us in our development process such as Android Image Re-sizer will be available for other developers for free. Also it’s time for our web site to get a new look.
In 2016 we will try to be more engaged with our users, fixing bugs and answering questions faster. Our Google+ and Facebook communities will be more frequently updated.
Thank you, for using our apps, games and tools. Have a great year!
Meet our new app – ‘Numbers Puzzle’.
‘Numbers Puzzle’ or also called ‘Sliding Numbers, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square’ is a classical game aimed at ordering randomly shuffled numbers in ascending order.
The game goal is to order the numbers in ascending order starting from 1 in the upper left corner. At the end of the game the empty cell should be placed on the lower right corner.
Numbers can be moved up, down, left or right replacing the empty square. They can also be moved in groups (row or column)
* Moving numbers in groups (row or column)
* Game board themes (‘green’, ‘gray’, ‘white and blue’)
* Different game board sizes (4×4, 6×6, 8×8, 10×10)
* Vibration when moving a number
Leave a comment and let us know what you think about ‘Numbers Puzzle’