‘GSM Signal Monitor’ monitors the phone (or tablet with SIM card) GSM signal strength and alerts you when you have no reception by vibration, playing a melody and notification on the device screen.
GSM Signal Monitor can keeps track of every time you loose your phone signal, mobile data and roaming trough its notifications log.
- Notification when no GSM signal is available by vibration, playing a melody and notification on the device screen (notification options can be configured in ‘Settings’)
- Additional options to log information when the phone is entering roaming state and changes in your mobile data connectivity.
- Log storing the date and time when the signal is lost, also the date and time when the app is started or stopped.
- Starting the app when the device starts.
- Great number of configuration options.
NOTE: This app is NOT a signal booster app!
Screenshots of GSM Signal Monitor:
What our users say about GSM Signal Monitor:
amrani abdelghani on Sep 8, 2016 at 12:19 AM:
“10/10 Responds very well.“
юрий хавщ on Jul 28, 2016 at 2:15 PM:
“Normal prog Minimum settings are satisfied .vse super“
Németh Csaba on May 16, 2016 at 8:02 PM:
Dan Bookout on 18.03.2014 03:41:
“Spotty coverage where I work. It’s nice knowing when it cuts out.“
Олег Кудрявцев on 12.04.2014 13:30:
“Excellent. All works,++++5…“