Enjoy beautiful and challenging 15 puzzle – order numbers and train your brain.
You want to play classic 15 numbers puzzle game or challenge your brain with different game board sizes?
Try our game and become a master of the 15 puzzle game!
– Tap or Slide tiles to arrange numbers in ascending order;
– Move numbers in groups (row or column);
– Easy to see the numbers on the right positions – they are colored orange;
– Simple to find out which number you need to move – it is colored green.
– Pause and continue playing option;
– Shuffle numbers and start a new game.
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN
– Choose from six modes of difficulty levels (3×3, 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7, 10×10);
– Solve every combination – 100% solvable puzzles on solvable game mode;
– Play randomized game mode – try to arrange completely randomly shuffled numbers, where there is no guarantee of a successful solution;
– Statistics for all game board sizes – total played games, minimal moves, maximum moves, average moves, minimum time, maximum time, average time.
– Choose your best theme – light or dark;
– Change everything from one screen – Simple and User Friendly interface;
– Beautiful animation and tiles sliding;
– Simple and intuitive design and gameplay.
BATTERY OPTIMIZED AND LIGHT GAME
– Fast, light and battery optimized game;
– Looks great on all your devices – smartphones and tablets.
– Small size.
‘Numbers Puzzle’ or also called ‘Sliding Numbers, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square’ is a classical game aimed at ordering randomly shuffled numbers in ascending order.
The game goal is to order the numbers in ascending order starting from 1 in the upper left corner. At the end of the game, the empty cell should be placed on the lower right corner.
Numbers can be moved up, down, left or right replacing the empty square. They can also be moved in groups (row or column).
We welcome your feedback, it will help us improve “15 Number puzzle sliding game”. Leave your feedback from the app or drop us a note at email@example.com.
What our users say about “Numbers Puzzle”:
svetlana Ivanova на 10.04.2014 в 10:46:
“Great! I have remembered my childhood! Great game!“
Ivan Vladimirov на 11.04.2014 в 23:24:
“Interesting game! Trains brain.“
HOW IT LOOKS?