We are happy to announce that Bulls and Cows / Guess a Number got an update. We have moved the ‘Give up’ button in to the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag), fixed some bugs and UI glitches.
What’s new in v2.2.1
* The ‘Give Up’ button is moved at the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag).
* You will be asked if you really want to give up.
* Various small improvements and bug fixes.
Our numbers guessing game got an update. Bulls & Cows version 2.1 is here with some enhancements and improvements such as:
* When you mark a digit as excluded in the draft, the corresponding digit will be disabled on the keyboard.
* When the hint button is used, the hinted digits will stay on their corresponding cells after each guess, unless you delete them using the “X” button.
* Support for large aspect ratios (LG G6, Samsung Galaxy S8)
* For devices with Android 7.0 and up, we support multi window mode.
* End game music is now disabled by default.
* Button vibration is now disabled by default.
We worked hard to deliver you the best ‘Alien Swarm’ release to date. Featuring Facebook and Google+ share integration, so you can share your experience with friends and family. Sound and performance improvements, few bug fixes and more. Check it out!
Version 1.4.1 Change Log:
* Facebook and Google+ share improvements.
* Fixed visual bug when the game is running on tablets with Android 2.3.x
* Fixed crash when running on devices with Android 2.3.x
* Removed the ‘-1’ sign when hitting an enemy with a health bar.
* Sound improvements
* Small apk size reduction
* Reduced start up time
Happy Fruits is a simple match-3 puzzle game similar to Jewels / Bejeweled type of games.
Your goal is to swap adjacent fruits to create combinations of 3 or more fruits of the same color and type, horizontally or vertically.
When you match 4 or more fruits, horizontally or vertically the whole game field row or column is removed.
After removing fruits new fruits drop down on the game field. Quite often the falling fruits create new valid combinations causing a chain reaction (or cascade).
* 3 game modes: Normal, Timed and Endless
* Infinite number of levels
* Saved games. Store your progress and resume playing later on.
* Android TV support
* Game pad support
* “Optimized for your device” graphics
* In game stats
* In game help
Alien Swarm version 1.3 is here. This release focus is on improving performance, fixing visual glitches and bugs. The idea behind it is to provide stable base for the upcoming major update of the game.
Version 1.3 Change log:
* The game feels and look the same on all devices.
* Fixed bug affecting 9.7″ tablets.
* Fixed crash happening when the aliens performs a group attack.
* ‘New life’ and ‘New high score’ notifications are more discrete.
* Game sound is more consistent.
* ‘New life’ indicator uses a space ship as an icon instead of a heart.
* The game now pauses when the notification drawer is pulled down.
* The game now pauses when a call is received.
* Updated ‘Google Play Services’ to version 9.2.1
A couple of days after releasing on Google Play, the update will be available on other app stores where VMSoft is present.
As a continuation to our ‘Happy’ series, we are working on a game called ‘Happy Fruits’. It will be match 3 like game with 4 game modes: ‘Timed‘, ‘Endless‘, ‘Quick‘ and ‘Classic‘ also featuring various achievements, leaderboards and beautiful game play.
Meanwhile you can check out our first ‘Happy’ series game: Happy Blocks.