We are happy to announce that Bulls and Cows / Guess a Number got an update. We have moved the ‘Give up’ button in to the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag), fixed some bugs and UI glitches.
What’s new in v2.2.1
* The ‘Give Up’ button is moved at the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag).
* You will be asked if you really want to give up.
* Various small improvements and bug fixes.
Our numbers guessing game got an update. Bulls & Cows version 2.1 is here with some enhancements and improvements such as:
* When you mark a digit as excluded in the draft, the corresponding digit will be disabled on the keyboard.
* When the hint button is used, the hinted digits will stay on their corresponding cells after each guess, unless you delete them using the “X” button.
* Support for large aspect ratios (LG G6, Samsung Galaxy S8)
* For devices with Android 7.0 and up, we support multi window mode.
* End game music is now disabled by default.
* Button vibration is now disabled by default.
Meet our new app – ‘Numbers Puzzle’.
‘Numbers Puzzle’ or also called ‘Sliding Numbers, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square’ is a classical game aimed at ordering randomly shuffled numbers in ascending order.
The game goal is to order the numbers in ascending order starting from 1 in the upper left corner. At the end of the game the empty cell should be placed on the lower right corner.
Numbers can be moved up, down, left or right replacing the empty square. They can also be moved in groups (row or column)
* Moving numbers in groups (row or column)
* Game board themes (‘green’, ‘gray’, ‘white and blue’)
* Different game board sizes (4×4, 6×6, 8×8, 10×10)
* Vibration when moving a number
Leave a comment and let us know what you think about ‘Numbers Puzzle’