Alien Swarm version 1.4 brings our ‘shoot everything that moves’ game on the big screen!
The game is now available for Android TV. This update also features sound quality / performance improvements.
NOTE: Playing on Android TV requires game pad.
Alien Swarm version 1.3 is here. This release focus is on improving performance, fixing visual glitches and bugs. The idea behind it is to provide stable base for the upcoming major update of the game.
Version 1.3 Change log:
* The game feels and look the same on all devices.
* Fixed bug affecting 9.7″ tablets.
* Fixed crash happening when the aliens performs a group attack.
* ‘New life’ and ‘New high score’ notifications are more discrete.
* Game sound is more consistent.
* ‘New life’ indicator uses a space ship as an icon instead of a heart.
* The game now pauses when the notification drawer is pulled down.
* The game now pauses when a call is received.
* Updated ‘Google Play Services’ to version 9.2.1
A couple of days after releasing on Google Play, the update will be available on other app stores where VMSoft is present.
Happy new year from VMSoft team!
You may not know, but we started our company 3 yeas ago (back in 2013) as a hobby. Me and my girlfriend were enthusiastic about Android. I was developing the apps and she was testing them. Our first app was ‘Darts Calculator‘. It was ugly looking app (that changed recently) but with a lot of functionality.
So in 2016 we will bring you Tic Tac Toe 4.0 with Android TV support, Happy Blocks (the game we are working on) will be released on Google Play, major update awaits Alien Swarm, also our frozen project Pipe Dream will hit Google Play. Numbers Puzzle will finally get it’s update.
We are also planning to port some of our apps to Windows Phone and Windows 10 and releasing Fuel/Oil calculator as web app. Some home grown tools which help us in our development process such as Android Image Re-sizer will be available for other developers for free. Also it’s time for our web site to get a new look.
Thank you, for using our apps, games and tools. Have a great year!
This new update improves the overall game performance and fixes ‘ANR’ occurring on devices with Android 5.x. Get the game and go blast some aliens. 🙂