Tic Tac Toe v4.0.1 is here. This release focus is on improving performance, fixing visual glitches and bugs.
Version 4.0.1 Change log:
* Fixed crash occurring when the device is rotated.
* Minor UI improvements.
* Updated ‘Google Play Services’ to version 9.2.1
Tic Tac Toe running on Android TV
Tic Tac Toe version 4.0 is here. It brings Android TV support. You can enjoy the game on the big screen, playing with a game pad or remote.
This release also includes leaderboards protection against fake scores.
Happy new year from VMSoft team!
You may not know, but we started our company 3 yeas ago (back in 2013) as a hobby. Me and my girlfriend were enthusiastic about Android. I was developing the apps and she was testing them. Our first app was ‘Darts Calculator‘. It was ugly looking app (that changed recently) but with a lot of functionality.
So in 2016 we will bring you Tic Tac Toe 4.0 with Android TV support, Happy Blocks (the game we are working on) will be released on Google Play, major update awaits Alien Swarm, also our frozen project Pipe Dream will hit Google Play. Numbers Puzzle will finally get it’s update.
We are also planning to port some of our apps to Windows Phone and Windows 10 and releasing Fuel/Oil calculator as web app. Some home grown tools which help us in our development process such as Android Image Re-sizer will be available for other developers for free. Also it’s time for our web site to get a new look.
In 2016 we will try to be more engaged with our users, fixing bugs and answering questions faster. Our Google+ and Facebook communities will be more frequently updated.
Thank you, for using our apps, games and tools. Have a great year!
TicTacToe version 2.0.2 is here. We got Leaderboards and a couple of small enhancements for you.
Version 2.0 is here. We got online multiplayer and achievements, improved game statistics and more. Check it out.
Version 2.0 change log:
* Online game play. Challenge your friends or a random person across the world.
* New game statistics.
* Interface improvements
* Sound when winning a game.
* Improved support for small devices.
* Improved Android 3.x support
* Improved Android 2.x support
* New theme: ‘Orange’
* Improved Polish translation
For additional details about the game, review TicTacToe product page. Also don’t forget to check out the game FAQ.
TicTacToe 1.3 is here.
* Ability to select who will play first, ‘X’ or ‘O’
* Ability to move the app on the SD card
* AdMob API update
* New winner messages when playing against AI
* Fixed settings background on Android 2.x devices
* Fixed spelling errors in Russian translation
An update for everyone favorite game Tic Tac Toe is here. This update provides some bug fixes, optimizations and game board themes, plus refreshing new look.
Complete list of whats changed:
- Game board themes
- Optimization for small screen sizes
- Vibration on touch when playing 2 players game
- Fixed bugs
- Refreshing new look.