We are happy to announce that Bulls and Cows / Guess a Number got an update. We have moved the ‘Give up’ button in to the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag), fixed some bugs and UI glitches.
What’s new in v2.2.1
* The ‘Give Up’ button is moved at the action bar next to ‘Settings’ (the finish flag).
* You will be asked if you really want to give up.
* Various small improvements and bug fixes.
GSM Signal Monitor 1.5 is out now!
This version features new app visual style, additional logging options, bug fixes and Android 5.x and up support.
Version 1.5 Change Log
* New app visual style
* Compatibility with Android 5.x and up
* Fixed bug when clicking over the app notification in the notification area
* GSM Signal monitor will now log (optional) information when the phone is entering roaming state and changes in your mobile data connectivity.
* Fixed bug when no notifications will be made on some devices
* New Google play services version
Happy Fruits is a simple match-3 puzzle game similar to Jewels / Bejeweled type of games.
Your goal is to swap adjacent fruits to create combinations of 3 or more fruits of the same color and type, horizontally or vertically.
When you match 4 or more fruits, horizontally or vertically the whole game field row or column is removed.
After removing fruits new fruits drop down on the game field. Quite often the falling fruits create new valid combinations causing a chain reaction (or cascade).
* 3 game modes: Normal, Timed and Endless
* Infinite number of levels
* Saved games. Store your progress and resume playing later on.
* Android TV support
* Game pad support
* “Optimized for your device” graphics
* In game stats
* In game help
As a continuation to our ‘Happy’ series, we are working on a game called ‘Happy Fruits’. It will be match 3 like game with 4 game modes: ‘Timed‘, ‘Endless‘, ‘Quick‘ and ‘Classic‘ also featuring various achievements, leaderboards and beautiful game play.
Meanwhile you can check out our first ‘Happy’ series game: Happy Blocks.
You may not know, but we started our company 3 yeas ago (back in 2013) as a hobby. Me and my girlfriend were enthusiastic about Android. I was developing the apps and she was testing them. Our first app was ‘Darts Calculator‘. It was ugly looking app (that changed recently) but with a lot of functionality.
So in 2016 we will bring you Tic Tac Toe 4.0 with Android TV support, Happy Blocks (the game we are working on) will be released on Google Play, major update awaits Alien Swarm, also our frozen project Pipe Dream will hit Google Play. Numbers Puzzle will finally get it’s update.
We are also planning to port some of our apps to Windows Phone and Windows 10 and releasing Fuel/Oil calculator as web app. Some home grown tools which help us in our development process such as Android Image Re-sizer will be available for other developers for free. Also it’s time for our web site to get a new look.
In 2016 we will try to be more engaged with our users, fixing bugs and answering questions faster. Our Google+ and Facebook communities will be more frequently updated.
Thank you, for using our apps, games and tools. Have a great year!
Version 2.0 is here. We got online multiplayer and achievements, improved game statistics and more. Check it out.
Version 2.0 change log:
* Online game play. Challenge your friends or a random person across the world.
* New game statistics.
* Interface improvements
* Sound when winning a game.
* Improved support for small devices.
* Improved Android 3.x support
* Improved Android 2.x support
* New theme: ‘Orange’
* Improved Polish translation
For additional details about the game, review TicTacToe product page. Also don’t forget to check out the game FAQ.